COMbridge Nearshore Experts is a young company devoted to innovation, creative problem solving. But most of all we are devoted to our employees. We live the modern start-up culture because we value freedom, agility and commitment very highly. Our offices in Voronezh and Moscow work together closely with our mother company in Wolfsburg (Germany) and make it possible for us to offer a nearshore approach to our customers for topicslike development and IT management.
Our main area of expertise is SAP consulting and devlopment, but we put an emphasis on new technologies, especially for development of modern apps. To enrich our team in the areas of web and app development, we are looking for beginners and experts who are willing to help create new products with passion and soul. If you are ready to carry responsibility, be creative and become part of a great team, we want you!
- You implement user interfaces based on design template
- You are responsible for development of innovative and advanced software solutions for our customers
- You consult on topicslike technical possibilities and interfaces
Code review, documentation and creation of automated test cases
- You are respobsible fort he continous improvement of quality
- Execution of automated tests and documentation thereof
- Your work is based on the methods and processes of agile software development
- You have some extent of experience with Flutter
- You have a couple of years of experience on web and app development
- Good knowledge on scrum and agile methods
- You write organised and testable code
- You are used to a professional working environment and know your way around versioning and management tools(e.g GitLab and JIRA)
- You’re well versed in object oriented development and you can master the current design patterns
- You can communicate professionally in English or German.
- Full stack development experience for at least 3-5 years
- Block pattern
- Domain driven design
- MVC pattern
- Java Spring Boot
- Good understanding of quality and self motivated working
- Attractive and performance based salary
- Permanent employment
- Long term partnership between employer and employee
- Work on complex and interesting products, mainly for larger companies
- Innovation oriented work place
- Future oriented technologies
- Freedom to implement your own ideas
- Development of basic skills like technology skills and soft skills
- Support in your personal growth and education
- Language courses for German and English
- Leadership possibilities
- Company trips for educational and other purposes to Germany
- Be part of an international, multi cultured and dynamic team of talented engineers
- Great work-life balance
- Personal appreciation and a good work climate
- Health benefits such as sports memberships and more
- Flexible work hours and home-office arrangements
Are you interested? Then contact us now. Send your application documents to email@example.com or via one of our social media channels.
Please let us also know when you’d like to start and your expectation for a salary. We can’t wait to hear from you!